Bhupesh Gupta,

Again.. I am guessing about this... Maybe your using a 64-bit Perl install?

I have seen many references to the idea that the ARS API ( when
version is < 7.5) is only compatible with a 32 bit Perl install.

If your using ARS 7.5 libraries, then you likely have to use a 64 bit
Perl insteall, but I have no idea how well ARSPerl has (or has not
yet) been adapted for v7.5.

Again, I am only guessing based on the information you have provided.
I may be totally wrong.

For what it is worth, posting ARSPerl questions to ARSList is fine.
However, you may get more specific ARSPerl help if you cross post your
questions to the ARSPerl mailing list. Here is the page to subscribe
to that list:
Specifically that ARSPerl list wants emails that are:
"
Appropriate content for this list:
- reports of bugs
- how to use ARSperl
- how to solve a problem using ARSperl
"

I think you at least have found what looks to me to be a problem(bug?)
in the examples/Dump_Setup.pl script.

So I am cross posting this response to see if we can get some response
about at least that part of this problem. Since you may not be a part
of the ARSPerl list I would invite any response from the ARSPerl list
to be sent to the list and also sent directly to you too. (Just in
case your not getting email or watching the list on the web.)

One other thing....
It may be helpful for everyone who might try to help you to know more
about your environment:
To name a few questions that may be helpful to know:

 What version of ARS are you using?
 What version of ARSPerl are you using?
 What platform are you installing ARSPerl on?

Good luck.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.