Steve,

It's been a while since I used ARS but the help pages for ars_GetListEntry has
missed an argument, plus I've always sucked the data into a hash. Here's my
code snippet.

my %entries = ars_GetListEntry($ctrl->ctrl(), $schema, $lq, 0, 0,
    [
    {columnWidth=>20, separator=>'\t', fieldId=>$ftarca{"ARCT_T_WorkReq_"}},
    ],
    $ftarca{"ARCT_T_WorkReq_"}, 2);

I've found that I always had to include the extra '0' in the call to make this
work, sadly this is the simplest example I have.

Then I take those list of tickets and get the data I'm looking for

foreach my $t (sort keys %entries) {
    # Grab the fields needed per ticket.
    my %data = ars_GetEntry($ctrl->ctrl(), $schema, $t,
$ftarca{"ARCT_I_Instructions"},
                            $ftarca{"ARCT_I_ActionTaken"},
$ftarca{"ARCT_I_SubmitCategory"},
                            $ftarca{"ARCT_TD_CreateDate"},
$ftarca{"ARCT_T_HCMinToComp_"},
                            $ftarca{"ARCT_TD_CreateWW"},
$ftarca{"ARCT_TD_ResolveWW"},
                            $ftarca{"ARCT_T_Region"} );

## <snip> ##

}

I'm sure there are better, more efficient ways to make this work, this is what
I've done in the past.

Hope it helps,

Rusty