Rusty / Steve,

The arguments for ars_GetListEntry are since AR System version 5:

ars_GetListEntry(ctrl,schema,qualifier,maxRetrieve=0,firstRetrieve=0,...)

So that explains the additional 0... I will update the documentation + the
example (which were obviously still < v5...)

Kind regards,

--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant