Thilo,
That is what was happening in this instance, using a hash.  Thanks for the
tip.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thilo Stapff [mailto:thilo.sta...@apprologic.de]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:53 AM
To: ARSperl User Discussion
Subject: Re: [Arsperl-users] 1.90 - Query Sort

The ars_GetListEntry function has those parameters too.

Moreover, if no such parameters are passed, the sort order of the form
should indeed be used.

I once made the mistake of putting the return values from ars_GetListEntry
into a hash, which has the effect that the sorting information gets lost,
even if the entries are returned in the correct
order:

%entries = ars_GetListEntry( ... );

Thilo