From: Jim Hranicky <j...@ufl.edu>
To: arsperl-users@arsperl.org
Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 7:46:34 AM
Subject: [Arsperl-users] Trouble Setting Drop Down Menu Items with ARSperl

I'm trying to set the value of a Drop Down menu in Remedy (in this case
"Ticket Owner" like so:

   my $ars = new ARS (
     -server => $server,
     -username => $username,
     -password => $password
   );

   my $form = $ars->openForm (-form => $schema);

   $form->set(
     -entry => $eid,
     -gettime => 0,
     -value => {
        "Ticket Owner" => $name,
     }
   )

When I try this I get this error:

   [ERROR]  (Ticket Owner is not valid.  Please select a value from the
   drop down.) (ARERR #10000)

I can set them from the remedy client, but not from ARSperl -- does anyone
know the right way to set this?

Thanks,

| Jim Hranicky, Security Engineer                    UF InfoSec Team |
| E202 SSRB                                     Phone (352) 392-2061 |
|                              j...@ufl.edu                           |