This is probably a message defined in a filter somewhere (since the
message number is 10000).

I suppose that when you select a "Ticket Owner" in the Remedy client,
other fields are probably set as well (invisible to the user).

You might want to do an active link/filter log of that action to see
what really happens behind the scenes.

Regards,
Thilo