From: Karlo Parulan
Sent: Fri 20/11/2009 10:54 AM
To: arsperl-users@arsperl.org
Subject: [Arsperl-users] ARSPerl in ARS 7.5

Hi all,

We have a customer that wants to continue to use their ARSPerl 1.91 code in an
ARS 7.5 environment.  First and foremost, is it compatible?

Has anyone performed a migration of ARSPerl to the current version of ARS and
what steps were performed to continue to use the ARSPerl functionality in the
ARS 7.5 environment?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Karlo Parulan