It looks like arsperl doesn't find the libicu*bmc.so libraries. The
directory where those libraries are located should probably be added to
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

However, after fixing that, you might run into a different problem.

As far as I know, compiling against the 64bit API on Linux produces a
totally non-working binary, which seems to be a problem of compiling
anything against the API together with Perl libraries. This has beem by
acknowledged by BMC as a product defect (SW00330613). Any progress
regarding this issue probably depends solely on BMC.

Thilo