Hi,

the message "User is currently connected from another machine" probably
means that a user tool connection to the same remedy server with another
IP address already exists. This is just like connecting with two user
tools form different machines with same user account, which is
prohibited for licensing reasons.

This error is probably not specifically related to the
ars_BeginBulkEntryTransaction function.

Yes, these functions are intended to work like a database transaction.
See the documentation for "ARBeginBulkEntryTransaction" and
"AREndBulkEntryTransaction" in the C API guide.

Best regards,
Thilo Stapff