Petee,
It sounds like an environment issue.

In your cron job wherever you are executing the perl script, just run perl -v.

Do you get the same results as when you run it interactively?

Thanks,
Mark Vaughan
Professional Services

Direct: +1 303 802 1760
Fax: +1 303 802 1420
mark.vaug...@evolving.com
Evolving Systems
9777 Pyramid Court, Englewood, CO 80112
www.evolving.com

it is addressed and may contain confidential information and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named
addressee, please inform Evolving Systems TIS at t...@evolving.com and
then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named
addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail. To ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of
our clients and business, Evolving Systems may monitor and read e-mails
sent to and from its servers. Although Evolving Systems routinely
screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any
attachments for viruses. Evolving Systems makes no representation or

Registered Office: One Angel Square, Torrens Street, London. EC1V 1PL.
Registered number 2325854