Hi, all,

Our server has been rebuilt and our  ARSperl module v 1.92 is built
against the 64bit 7.5 version of the ARS api libraries. And our remote
remedy that we are trying to connect is Remedy 7.1 32 bit. We are having
problem to connect to the Remedy server:

[ERROR] Cannot open catalog; Message number = 90 (remedy.missouri.edu :
RPC: Can't encode arguments) (ARERR #90)

Previously, we use ARSPerl 1.90 built against Remedy 1.71 32bit, it had
worked perfectly.

Does anyone know the solution to this problem? Or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Le Wang

IT Applications Development

Missouri S&T, Rolla, MO