Hi Folks,

Does anyone have ARSPerl built for Solaris 10? API version 5 or better would be
great.

The Perl that is on the box was built with cc but the cc that is on the box
does not appear to be complete enough to complete the build.

I suppose that I could install gcc and build my own Perl with that, but I was
hoping to save a few steps and some time.

Thanks.
Larry

Larry Robinson                                   n...@ncsu.edu
Office of Information Technology
NC State University                              919-515-5432 Voice
Raleigh, NC  27695-7109                          919-513-0877 FAX