Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!  I see a lot of talk about using arsperl 1.92 to compile
against 7.5, but I don't actually see it anywhere for download.  I see a
bunch of stuff in CVS, but not exactly sure what I am looking at there.  Is
this the correct place, and if so can someone guide me through it?

I'd use the 7.1 32 bit libraries, but the perl load on our server is 64 bit,
and that's out of my control :-(

Thanks for the help!

-Eric