Hello to everyone,
I want to report a bizarre problem that I had using Artemis (v10 or v11) on Windows o.s. After loading Genbank BAC sequences and saving them again as New files I found that in some instances CDS where completely eliminated from the list of features in the saved file. In other instances I found that single CDS constituted by several exons, were fragmented into multiple independent CDS. It looks like the Unmerge tool had run but in fact I never used it. Has anyone had the same problems? Might it be related to o.s?
Thank you in advance
Santiago