Hi
I'm working in this moment with three genomes. Once the comparison made I
have the three deployed genomes and in the upper one got a Minimum cutoff
score of 26 and maximum of 1360, the one downside is Minimum 28 and the
maximum cutoff score is 1120. I know if I manipulate this I can reduce the
chances of finding low complexity matches. I know this. Reading about E and
T values several data may come along helping, but always there are some
fixed range. If there's a chance somebody can help me on this. the three
genomes are bacterial with an average of 4.5 mb.

Any help will be tremendously appreciated

Andres Zuniga