Hi all

I want my genome to stat at the replication protein which is at position
261 in Artemis. IS there a way to change this in artemis so that
position 261 becomes position 1 and the rest of the genome follows.

All suggestions gratefully received.

Orla

Attention:
This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author.
This email was scanned by Teagasc and has been certified virus free with the
pattern file currently in use. This however cannot guarantee that it does not
contain malicious content.

Tabhair aire:
Ta an r-phost seo faoi phribhleid agus faoi run. Mura tusa an duine a bhi
beartaithe leis an teachtaireacht seo a fhail, scrios e le do thoil agus cuir
an seoltoir ar an eolas. Is leis an udar amhain aon dearcai no tuairimi a
leiritear.
Scanadh an r-phost seo le Teagasc agus deimhniodh go raibh se saor o vioras
leis an bpatrunchomhad ata in usaid faoi lathair. Ni feidir a rathu leis seo
afach nach bhfuil abhar mailiseach ann.