Hello,

I'm quite new to Artemis so I'm sorry if this is a novice question.

Is it possible to write a "workspace configuration" file - including
required entries, graphs, maybe even location in the genome to focus on,
etc. - then load it to Artemis and get the wanted view with all files
loaded?

I'm reviewing lots of data from different organisms. In each case, I need to
do the same set of operations again (open file, open entries, load user
graphs...). I can quite easily write a "configuration file" for each
organism, and it would be very convenient if I could then load this single
file in Artemis instead of setting everything manually.

An alternative would be to control files Artemis open via the comman line
arguments, but I didn't see any relevant ones in the Artemis manual.

Thank you,
Shahar