Hi Shahar

This can be done conveniently via the command line. You can overlay multiple
entries using this syntax:

art file1.embl + file2.tab

Also in Artemis v12 it is now possible to add user plots from the command
line using the JVM userplot option, e.g.

art -Duserplot=/pathToFile/userPlot

and for multiple plots this is comma separated

art -Duserplot='/pathToFile/userPlot1,/pathToFile/userPlot2'

(it can also read the plots from URL's).

To open and center at a base location you can use the offset option.
Combining these options:

art -Duserplot=userplot1 -Doffset=9000 foo.embl + file.tab + file2.tab

Regards
Tim