Hi Lionel

You can use the feature selector to locate the pseudogenes. From the
'Select' menu open the 'Feature Selector'. Select the Key and Qualifier (CDS
and pseudo) to search for and click the 'View' button. This will list those
features with that qualifier in a separate window. You can use that list to
select the features and the up and down arrows, on the keyboard, to move the
feature display in the Artemis window to each in turn.

For ACT, if you want to use shortcuts (other than edit selected feature) on
any of the sequences you need to use the 'ALT' key with the shortcut, e.g.
ALT+T to trim to any met.

Regards
Tim