Hi all,

Is there a way to search for the presence of a certain qualifier in artemis? For example, I have pseudogenes in the genome I'm analyzing, and they are tagged in gene features with the qualifier /pseudo (without a value). Is there a way to list them/navigate between them?

Another unrelated question: in ACT, is there a way to use keyboard shortcuts (edit, view features, bring the navigator, for example) on another "line" (i.e. genome) than the first one? I use to have my genome of interest in the middle, to better see the differences with other genomes, but it's a bit annoying not to be able to directly access genes in the one I'm interested in.

Any help appreciated!

Regards,

Lionel