Hi Roy

If you download the latest development version of Artemis (v12.1.1) you can
colour reads for each file differently. So you can then differentiate them
by the file. You can set this colour scheme by right clicking on the BamView
window and selecting 'Colour By'->'Coverage Plot Colours' (the coverage
plots are also separated out). Hopefully this helps.

Regards
Tim