Hi Bernd

Thank you for your message. There are command line options for running
Artemis and setting various display parameters, e.g. you can open sequences
and feature tables from different files from the command line. The options
are documented in the user manual. There is no programmer manual for Artemis
but the majority of the code is well documented. If you download the
software from the Artemis home page or from GitHub you can use the
'Makefile' to generate javadocs.

Regards
Tim