In the options file the display_name_qualifiers flag defines the order of
the names of qualifiers to search. This is currently set to:

display_name_qualifiers = primary_name Name synonym systematic_id \
     temporary_systematic_id gene locus_tag label ID

So it will show Name if one exists otherwise ID and you can configure
your own preferred order here.

You can do a bulk change of qualifier names. From the Edit menu 'Qualifier
of Selected Features'->'Convert...' will allow you to change qualifier
names for selected features.

Regards
Tim