Hi
What is the best way to generate a good comparison crunch file for ACT? The manual is not very helpful. I tried using WebACT but I do not get any output from it. MSPCrunch also did not work well. tblastx works well but the hits are fragmented. Do you know of any tblastx parameters that I can tweak to get more "broad" hits. Also, I want to compare two multi-FASTA files ( indexed by faidx) with associated gff files (indexed by tabix), so is it possible to create a similar indexed crunch file between them?

Thanks!
Regards
Abhinay Ramaprasad
PhD Candidate
Pathogen Genomics Laboratory (Dr. Arnab Pain)
KAUST

--

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.