Title: Re: [Assam] From ToI/ SC the New Desi DIKTATOR ?
>But should the people let a group of appointed lawyers be the final arbiters of what is their right, instead of attempting to reform and improve its lawmaking bodies?

I have observed that it is a characteristics of the Desis, they like to be ruled by somebody. They actually do not believe in the democratic principle of 'government by the people'. OK I don't have time for those thiongs called reform. I am making you the king, go ahead and rule us, but make sure you rule good. OK. Don't cheat us now.  (BTW if you can get a job for my son, that will be very much appreciated)
Hobo Diok.
RB