>. Let us know how you feel about a Theocratic leader - the Pope - trying to teach India about secularism

I think in this case, we are giving him the scope to teach, and that is why he is trying to teach. Why we need to give that scope.
Religious conversion should be a freedom for anybody - aspirin or not- period.
India is violating this fundamental human right.

Tell me this.
Why we allow political conversion - by bribing, cheating and false promises, and not religious freedom?.
If religion is a way of social life, political parties are also ways of our political life.
Why we allow free political conversion and not religious conversion?
What exactly is the difference between religion and politics.
Don't tell me that religion involve with God.
Is Hinduism is not fraud when we tell people that God created four castes?
Is that true?
What God has to do it?
And in my opinion telling people that there is God is the biggest fraud of religion.

>Do you think India or any country for that matter should send its ambassadors to a nation (Vatican) whose sole purpose is to promote their faith - and stop other >faiths from flourishing?

This is another fraud India is doing. Why in the hell India is sending an ambassador to Vatican at all? Who is telling India to send an ambassador at all?
India should have the guts not to send any ambassador to Vatican. Why India not sending an ambassador to Dalai Lama's monastaery?
But that does not take the responsibility away from India to give freedom for free religious conversion like political conversion.  If we allow fraud in politics, we better allow fraud in religion.
RB