Title: Analgesics to the Rescue
>When an illiterate person
>is given Crocin (and perhaps for the first time in his
>life) to reduce temperature and then told Jesus Christ
>healed him, that is as simple as fraud.
Frankly speaking I don't see what is the problem in above.
In all religions we more or less do exactly this which may be called fraud.
We take medicine and go to temple to pray to save us, and when saved, we say it is only God who saved us.
We study and go to exam and pray to Goddess Swaraswati to pass in exam, and credit her for our success.
We do bsuiness and credit our success to Sai Baba,
We have small pox and pray ti 'Ai' and credit her for the cure.

Exactly in the same line, the Christian missionary is saying that yes, you need to take 'crocine' but ultimately it is Jesus Christ who will have to bless you to cure like any Hindu God or Goddess for cure. We do this 'crocin' frauds in all religions. Why we are trying to single out the Christians as indulging in fraud and leave the Brahmin priest who is making the Indian give 'pindo' to his dead ancestor? All are frauds to the same degree.
RB