In case it is a surprise, there are homeless people in many cities in USA. Also
there are charity organizations who are helping the willing to move back to
shelter and work. That is an example India needs to adopt.
  I know some NGOs are trying. There was an article about help in the slums of
Guwahati  in the Sunday's Assam Tribune.
  Dilip

Krishnendu Chakraborty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Check this ---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Homeless_in_LA.jpg

I am almost convinced this is a picture of India
wrongly labelled.

Afterall, when Citizens of US are more busy
discussing issues of India, I am sure all issues of
US have already been resolved :)