Of course they could, if one considers all opinions are EQUAL.

The difference would lie, in pointing out credibly, what is without merit in MY arguments or opinions .

Anyone can offer any opinion. But NOT all opinions are EQUAL. Some have merit and are easily discernible, while others either don't .

At 2:34 PM -0500 10/1/07, Alpana B. Sarangapani wrote:
 >I know all about it Rajen. And it is not at all unexpected.
>But what is truly astounding is to witness those who have lived and worked in the US for years, but remain >as ill informed as their posts, comments etc. make them out to be. It could mean one of two things:

Isn't this called your opinion v. theirs? Or, couldn't they have the exact same opinion about you?

:)

"In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble like a blade of grass"

- Lakshmana