Sorrowfully question of Assamese conspiracy far cry.This is the only site I ask
people to refer for like you issues.You looked for help and I did gave the
solution.Even I can open it with my dial up BSNL link. You need to check your
BB service speed then.This site is of high speed one.
  Lakhs of professional/ameture hackers, spies try to hack round o clock this
important site.So sometimes such disturbancs might occur.Please have patience.
  So far I am happy with my old pc as well the site. I fear if I did wrong
advising you the right informations!(?)
  Wishes.
  Bikash

"Alpana B. Sarangapani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Thanks for the information.

> Please go through MEA web site.This is the prime action done by UPA Govt.>
> http://mha.gov.in/
And they made sure that every time you try to open a site (especially the ones
in .pdf files), your computer freezes and have to close and reopen the browser
and then give up.

If one is paranoid, one could say it's part of the conspiracy against the
Assamese. :)

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble
like a blade of grass”