Manoj,

  Is this bridge necessary? How is this project be funded? If the funding comes
from government, can we think about a better way to utilize this public money
so that it can create jobs for poor people with a minimal or no education?

  I have said multiple times. Naming a road or a bridge after Atan Buragohain
or someone else is not going to uplift Assamese people.

  I agree with you on an ICON mentioned in this email thread. He had to be
carried from street multiple times after he was drunk.

  Regards,
  Dhiraj