Contrary to this popular belief I'd like to differ.

Lets ask ourselves whom did Lachit Barphukan, Lakshminath Bezbaruah,
Jyotiprasad, Bishnu Rabha followed as role model?

Actually, in today's north east every child is subjected to rat race of
qualifying for a bread earning job. Childs vision starts from a doctor /
enginer and moves upto a peon, but necessarily a government job. All children
are subjected to a common sylabus in schools. Do you think it leaves much space
for any creative thinking?

Political reality of the day is honests and patriots are the fools. Child
learns how honesty and dedication is valued in reality and becomes smart to
survive.

Lachit was regarded hero by his contemporary society; who are today's hero?
everyone knows it better!

I think what all of us want would be possible, when our society allows children
to follow his passion and achieve his / her dream.

--
In Liberty
Satyajit Dey