Hi,

I have had some unusual requests.

A customer wants the block reports to run hourly due to the time
sensitive nature of some of the emails. I can set this up, but each
report covers a whole day so they are getting the same emails reported
every hour. I have tried using less than 1 value on the report but it
still produces a report for 1 day.

Is it possible to get the reporting feature set up so that we can have
it report on time periods less than 1 day?

Secondly, there is some confusion because we have two primary
mailservers. The user gets two separate reports and the same messages
are sometimes on both because the message has tried to hit both servers.

They are asking if we can combine the reports into one message. I can't
see a way to do that at the moment, however I think it could be
possible. It would to operate like this:

1) Block report schedule set on Master, disabled on all slaves
2) Block report gets run, Master requests a block report from all slaves
3) After receiving slave reports, Master builds a single report and
sends it on to the relevant address.

The other option is to have the slaves sync their block logs with the
master and the master generates based upon that. Both of my frontend
servers have access to the same message corpus so either should be able
to process a resendrequest.

They deal with a lot of international companies so we are having to do a
lot of tuning on the spam filtering to get them up and running. 14.0.0.0
is listed as a bogon in denySMTPConnectionsFromAlways which is no longer
correct as it has been assigned to APNIC.

All the Best,
Colin.