Can someone point me to the definitive install for Clam on Windows with
ASSP?  There seems to be more than one method for installation in the Wiki
and the one I followed doesn't work since I updated to the 1.2.7.4(0).

Thanks,
Evans Martin

---
Evans L. Martin - Martek.Net / MartekWare.Com
Phone:  (615) 533-0197       AOL IM:  Martek01
Hosting Solutions & Custom Software Development
Home of iPlus Info Browser for IMail / SmarterMail

Specialization is for insects.  --Robert A. Heinlein