I'm a little confused on how to catch false positives in ASSP (Ham
that ASSP thinks is Spam).  When setting up ASSP, the Wiki says to run
in Test mode and to "Be sure the "Prepend Spam Subject" is also
blank".  Then, after in Test mode for a while, it says "Either turn
off "Test Mode" or put something like "[SPAM]" in the "Prepend to
Subject" option."  But if you turn off test mode, you will never see
Ham that ASSP thinks is Spam, because ASSP will filter it out.   And
if you leave Test mode on  and use "Prepend to Subject", your will
continue to get all Spam

So, how do you catch false positives in ASSP while it is running and
filtering out Spam?  I was thinking that you would want to prepend
[SPAM] in the subject DURING Test mode so that you could see false
positives.  You could then use the email interface and forward the
false positive to the Report Ham (emailHam) address.  If you never see
a ham message that ASSP thinks is spam, what is the point of the
Report Ham (emailHam) address?

Thanks