Fritz,

That's interesting.  Does the addition of the prepend to the subject
(spamSubject) affect the accuracy of the filtering, or is it just for
the sake of informing users?  I had assumed that the reason not to
initially set a value in spamSubject was because the filters would
then be analyzing emails with the word [SPAM] in in the subject, and
this would throw off the accuracy.  Perhaps that's not the way ASSP
works.  Perhaps the spamSubject is added after processing, and
therefore is is just to inform the users, so that they can use the
spam/notspam email interface.

So, the correct order when setting ASSP would be:

1) Testmode on without spamSubject
        (ASSP gains some accuracy, users see nothing)
2) Testmode on WITH spamSubject
        (users supply feedback though email interface to increase accuracy,
users see ham marked as spam)
3) Testmode off WITH spamSubject
        (users continue to supply feedback, but only uncaught spam.  Users
don't know if ham is marked as spam)

If this is correct, then isn't it a problem that users will not know
if a ham was marked as spam, and therefore never arrived in their
inbox?  I realize there is the EmailBlockReport feature that they can
use, but users would have to regularly ask for reports to make sure
that there are no false positives.

- Jason