Thanks Paul

I ran the assp.mod but it complained about several modules not being
installed.  Mail::SPF::Query, DBD::ODBC, DBD::ADO and can't remember the
other but I think it was something::Himer.  Because the cpantesters.org
was down I just forced the Mail::SPF::Query as I could not see the
error.

I just now need to merge my files from version 1 and I will try it
tonight.

So nearly there.

Thanks again

Paul