 X3g4M81hZgnTAxLDKmAF0ZJQ=
To: asterisk-...@groups.io
From: bou...@groups.io
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 05:28:29 -0800
Sender: asterisk-...@groups.io

--MyK3xsRbdj9XTGHGzBSm

Time to get in on the action ... would appreciate some form of reply to thi=
s to see what happens at mail-system level too.

Have A Happy Friday !!!

Thanks - Paul Kudla (Manager SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3