Title: Leterhead
What do you have configured in your /etc/zaptel.conf * /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf file. Also, submit a cat /proc/pci this should show a device Tiger Jet Network Inc. if the pci bus recognized the card.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 2:05 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] X100P Config

Hiya all,

I have just received my X100P telco card and I don’t seem to be able to talk to it.

I am a bit of a numpty on Linux being from the Windows (wash my mouth with soap and water) background, so any help would be appreciated.

I have checked under YaST2 and I think it can see the card, but not sure.

My * box is talking between 2 Grandstream phones no probs but now I would like to talk to the outside world.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dave