At 3:42 PM +0200 10/20/03, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
Hi,

This morning I found myself stumped when a remote interactive system
asked me to enter some identification followed by the # key, and my
local Asterisk interrupted with "Transfer?".

Is there a way to escape the pound key, short of disabling transfers?

Cheers,

--
"Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot."

There is a patch for this available, I seem to recall. Look through the archives, and search for "##" - someone made it so that the "transfer" feature would only work after hitting # twice. A very cursory search of the bugtracker didn't find that patch - can someone search more diligently, and then submit it if they find the original code?

JT