Hi,
I was wondering if someone had  problems with chanskype.
Since I am wondering if they are a credible company or not.

See you
On 1/20/07, Moises Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried the try version of chanskype, however, everytime that I make a
call
> asterisk generate an error
So you think is easy to us guess wich error you are getting?
Seriously, I think you should read this:

> Anyone has experience with this? Since I tried to contact the support
but
> they never replied.

Please provide more information about the error, and search in
voip-info.org how to raise the verbosity level of asterisk in the
console.

Also sometimes help searching the error in google.

Regards

--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en
http://www.gnu.org";