Hi Chris,

Am 09.02.2007 um 16:12 schrieb Chris Earle:
anyone know if it's possible to receive faxes through a Junghanns bristuff
quadbri card?

In germany

So you can read a German documentation?

, currently I have faxes coming in on DID line into QuadBRI and
then passing to Digium TDM400 (analog) and into faxmachine.  But the
reliability of TDM card is spotty, so I want to maybe just accept faxes in on ISDN card and save on asterisk system ...? keeping digital signal strong

Have a look at http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de/stable/faxserver.html

  Stefan

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998