Patrick wrote:

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 09:14, Anton Yurchenko wrote:

Hello,

is there a way to disable call waiting in sip? I`m using grandstream 101 and even when the phone is in use I hear ringing in the headset. It is pretty annoying , is there some way to disable this? I cant find anything like it in the grandstream docs.

Thanks

Anton,

In sip.conf play with incominglimit= and outgoinglimit=. Brian has fixed
whatever wasn't working in cvs:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000408
(thanks Brian!). If you want to use this you will need cvs from 11/26 or
more recent.

what would happend if all operators are busy? would app_queue exit? would it schedule the call to wait and until the number of them reaches the maxlen ( it is defined in queues.conf) ?

Patrick

Anton Yurchenko<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Digital Generation