I would like to release prepaid application.
But I have a small problem, we are using their Cisco prompts (nice lady voice)
And I do not know if it is ok to release it.

Bart

I will agree with the comments of others on this topic.

You should _not_ include the prompts from Cisco. That is almost certainly a copyright violation.

For a very low price, you can have Allison Smith (http://www.theivrvoice.com/) re-record the prompts, as she is the person that did almost all the current Asterisk vocalizations (except for the tt-monkeys.gsm file: that was me.)

JT

Warning: Making this type of announcement in a public forum apparently attracts Cisco's lawyers, who will scan your site.

I received (less than two hours after posting this) a fax from Cisco's legal department demanding that I remove the (unbeknownst to me) "confidential" Cisco .pdf's from my web site, describing *XML configuration of Cisco devices. I have since complied, because I respect Cisco's legal ownership of such documentation, but I find the timing of their notice suspiciously close to my post on this list.

JT