Hi List;

When I readed about DUNDI, I though there is a website
and we can buy and sell routes there using DUNDI, but
when I tried to browse http://www.dundi.com) then I
found a strange page that contains only this text "It
Works"!

So, what is the market of DUNDI really? Is there a
method to buy and sell routes using DUNDI? Or DUNDI
can be applied only between my distributed PBX's in
different areas?

>From the other side, I am looking for a Collocation
Center (Hosting Center) that I can collocate my
servers, and route my VoIP calls via it. I need a
collocation who can provide VoIP routes and Hosting
for the servers, any help? Also, what DUNDI can help
in this topic?

Any help?

Regards
Bilal Ghayad