From: Tim Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:55:49
Discussion<asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Subject: [asterisk-users] Simultaneous Inbound and Outbound calls on analog
        lines...

Hello! I've run into a problem where a user is making an outbound call at the
same time that an inbound call is being made on the same analog line. It
appears that as the zap channel is opened for the outbound call, it is simply
answering the inbound call. Obviously, both parties involved in the calling get
a bit confused. Previously, it happened only on an occasional basis. However,
as this installation gets more and more use, we are finding it happens more
often. How can this situation be prevented? Shouldn't zaptel see an incoming
call and simply choose another trunk? We are running Asterisk 1.2.12.1 and
Zaptel 1.2.22.1. Any ideas?!?

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.