Steve Totaro wrote:
> No pitch here.  It is you making the sales pitch.
>
> This is the "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion"
> list which you and Dean repeatedly use for commercial purposes.

I have stayed away and declared will not continue on this subject any
further as other members expressed their concern.  I have even invited
you to take up the matter outside the "pitch". The "sport" pitch dear
Steve (soccer for example)...

You chose to ignore it for whatever reason ticks you not to be!!!  That
SHOWS a lot about you.

Should you choose to reply further,  I will ignore your posts to allow
you to SHOW your self further.

Senad