Brian West wrote:

Today class we are going to be talking about the wonderful line of
GrandStream products. Or should I say BarbieTone phones?

OK, so GrandStream phones are crap. What other phone products are there on the market that are cheap (and I DO NOT want to buy phones off eBay for a business), but work well. ATAs are out of the question because they aren't phones... and don't support all possible VoIP features.

Cisco phones are all at least $200+, with maintenance, right?

So what other options are there for ~$100 SIP/IAX hardphones?

Nick