I have a Problem with incoming ISDN calls in Austria, I use zaptel and asterisk
bristuffed from Debian/Etch.

- If someone outside is dialing the phonenumber and the extension on an ISDN
phone, asterisk catches the call and puts into in the "s" extension before the
extension was submittet.
- The same Number dialed from a mobilephone works as expected, asterisk
recieves the extension. As well with "stored" numbers in ISDN phones.

>From Diskussions in german Forums it turns out, that Austria does not follow
>the DSS1 Standard (what ever this is...) and there is a timing Problem with
>the zapata ISDN configuration.

Does anyone know, how I can increase the timout value for the ISDN implses, so
asterisk waits for the extension on the ISDN channel?

Regards, martin

My zapata.conf:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=de
pridialplan=local
prilocaldialplan=local
nationalprefix = 00
internationalprefix = 000
; trust user provided callerid (clip no screening)?
pritrustusercid = yes
; hidecallerid=no
callerid=asreceived

switchtype = euroisdn