From: Eric Wieling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 6:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] RE: current version

CallManager uses Cisco's own SCCP aka Skinny Protocol, not H323.
Asterisk has two SCCP channel drivers available.  One is included with
Asterisk, one is available for download from somewhere (check the
mailing list archives).  I don't know if they work with CallManager or
now, I *think* they were designed for use with SCCP only phones, but I'm
not sure.